"Custom media is a marketing term referring to the development, production and delivery of media (print, digital, audio, video and events) designed to strengthen the relationship between the sponsor of the medium and the medium's audience." - Wikipedia, Feb 2015.
NZME. Educational Media will work with you (the client) to design a targeted campaign, publication, website, media schedule, collateral or brand to help you focus on getting the right message across to your audience.
Examples of our custom work include:
- Website development and build, including algorithms, analytics and content management
- Advertising sales to drive value-add to your products
- Content creation including subediting, research, curriculum and proofreading
- Newspapers, including community, metropolitan, offshore titles, sector-specific
- Radio, including podcasts and experiential
- Outdoor assets, including Adshel, billboards, bus advertising
- Point of sale, guerilla marketing, communications and press releases
- Creative concepts and rebranding.
Custom media builds heightened relationships of trust and loyalty with your client base. Our most recent custom clients include Te Wānanga o Aotearoa, the New Zealand Vice-Chancellors’ Committee, Wellington City Council, North Shore DHB, Massey University, the Ministry of Education, the New Zealand Aged Care Association (NZACA), and the Retirement Villages Association of New Zealand (RVA).